The ‘wonder’ box is finally available!
After weeks of hard work to design, test and improve our idea, we have started a (small) production batch. For this initial run, we have decided to bundle a complete kit that can be used to set up a new CNC machine, convert an old one, or can be used with a laser cutter.
In the ‘wonder’ box you will find:
- ESP32 CNC BOARD V.1.1
- I/O Expansion board
- CNC Pendant V1.0
- a bag of high-quality connectors
- DB25 cable for the CNC Pendant
All the boards are assembled and tested, so in order to create your machine you will just need a CNC frame and your favorite stepper drivers (3x).
These are very versatile and reliable boards, suitable for every need. We hope you will appreciate them!
- GRBL ESP32 board
- direct connection to high-power servo controllers through various connectors
compatibility with the various already-existing servo controller boards of amateur CNCs that are still using MACH3 LPT-like ports
- Embedded direct small stepper drivers like those normally used in 3D printers
- Generating a square wave signal for the “charge-pump ENABLE” signal used by those driver boards (typically MACH3) that need it
- Dual-mode spindle support speed control, both via PWM and via an analog signal for those spindles whose speed regulation is done by reference voltage (0-5V or 0-10V)
- A potentiometer for real-time MASTER override of the cutting feed speed (basic, but essential)
- A potentiometer for real-time MASTER override of the spindle feed speed (very useful, but not essential)
- Panic button!
- Expandability with 14 I/O digital lines and access to the I2C bus
- Maximum versatility for supplying power: you can use 12Vcc for the motherboard, 12-40V max for the stepper motors and 12-48V max for the spindle working in PWM
- Improved Barton Dring software
- Wiring diagrams and documentation that can be accessible to other people who want to make new software/hardware variations on the board.