The online shop is now open!
This project was born during the 2018 Christmas holidays. Without the pressure of work commitments, I could take my time to surf the net without rush and came across an open source project which I immediately found very interesting: a CNC controller derived from the famous GRBL project and ported onto an ESP32 platform.
That’s why I decided to develop another small board which could easily be used by my friends. Having the most varied types of self-built CNCs, they always went crazy when using and connecting the various Arduino-based boards using the GRBL firmware, and this could be the end of their problems.
Ultime dal blog!
- Shop is open! 5th March 2020
- Repairing and retrofitting an old CNC 6th December 2019
- Web interface 8th August 2019
- The assembly is almost done! 18th July 2019
- The boards have just arrived! 27th June 2019
- The boards are updated to 1.1 version! 8th April 2019
- Converting an old Mach3 CNC to ESP32-GRBL 23rd March 2019
- Testing the boards on a self-made laser-cutter 22nd March 2019
- Test Motherboard + Expansion Card 21st March 2019
- How to meet your every need 19th March 2019
Lorenzo Bolla – In my job, I usually deal with electronic and mechanical designs (mostly FPGA and RF circuits), and this allows me to work both with electronic CADs and professional CNCs. Furthermore, over the past few years I built several CNCs (laser-plasma-mill-lathe) with my friends as a hobby, ranging from simple amateur items to semi-professional units.